Vacation rental owners: is your accommodation on Facebook?
Social networks have become a huge communication vector, it would be a shame not to take advantage of it to get more bookings...
Are your rental ads present on Facebook ?
If you answer no to the above question, you may well be missing out on great opportunities to contact and convert potential new tenants for your gite.
We hope that after reading this article, you will understand the enormous importance of the world's largest social network for the promotion of your short-term accommodation, and to rent more.
Why do B&B owners need Facebook?
Because Facebook is huge !
More than one billion daily users!
If that's not huge ... it's really not an exaggeration.
And beyond the number of users, all brands acknowledge that their presence on Facebook has increased their sales.
What are 10 ways to boost your B&B business via Facebook?
- You can increase your exposure, your visibility by multiple potential tenants. But also stay in touch with those who have already stayed with you
- You can significantly increase the credibility of your holiday rental. How do you do it? Simply by creating a profile! Studies show that 82% of customers trust a brand that is present on social networks
- You can use Facebook messenger to communicate live with all your prospects
- You can increase the proportion of people interested in your rental by enabling a Facebook option. It is to ask people to check the geographical areas of interest to them
- You can use the Fan or Business pages to inform your previous tenants of the news about your gite : promotions, new equipment, off-peak periods with interesting rates, partnerships...
- You can get more feedback from people who have already stayed in your accommodation by showing them photos and videos of interesting sites in the area and making them want to discover them. They will therefore not want to come back to your place!
- You can develop a community of fans by asking your previous tenants to share their experience. Once you have some positive feedback, you can set up surveys and automatic follow-ups to get even more (positive!) feedback.
- You can use the Facebook paid ads to reach a very targeted clientele in terms of demographics and geographical location. This way, you only target the typical customers who would like to stay at your vacation rental
- You can use tracking tools like cookies to remind travelers who have visited your site but have not booked. This way you can remind them that you are a great choice for their stay!
- Perhaps the most important of all: you can send traffic to your gite's website! To do this, share content that redirects to your site and you'll have a much better chance of converting these visits into real customers who will book you some nights
As you can see, the applications of Facebook for your vacation rental are multiple and powerful.
Have you already tested the power of Facebook to promote your business? Or are you going to start soon?
Give your opinion and feedback in the comments below!