Don't you know the Vacation Rental World Summit? The event which, for the past 7 years, brings together all the players in the Vacation Rental community ? The place that gives you the opportunity to meet the most experienced professionals in the sector? THE annual event not to be missed? Don't worry, here is a summary
What is the Vacation Rental World Summit?
Created in 2013 by Antonio Bortolotti, the Vacation Rental World Summit is THE annual event for the vacation rental market. Property Managers, owners, software publishers and industry professionals meet every year to exchange around the main challenges of the industry, and in particular to train and inform themselves! The VRWS was originally an online-only training event. The idea was very much appreciated as no less than 15,000 participants from 50 different countries took part in the first edition.
Antonio Bortolotti is the founder of Vacation Rental Secrets, one of the leading websites news, information, coaching and resources about the vacation rental the vacation rental market. VRS also offers a Website Builder, specializing in Vacation Rental in Vacation Rental, and has been helping over 17,000 professionals professionals around the world with VRWS.
This is why, from the 3rdème edition, the VRWS were held in real physical locations. Places that were just as incredible as the others! Like the Teatro Sociale In Como, Italy, where the last two editions were held. (2018 and 2019) Speaking of previous editions, let's take a quick look back at last year.
Return on Swikly's participation
VRWS is a must-attend industry event that we couldn't miss. It was incredible! Swikly obviously couldn't miss this must-attend industry event. We had the opportunity to present our online deposit serviceWe have also discussed professionalisation, competition, which is getting tougher every year, changes in OTA models, and the development of mergers and acquisitions. But we were also able to discuss professionalization, competition, which is more and more difficult each year, changes in OTA models, and the development of mergers and acquisitions.
This edition was very enriching and we met with many of the actors of the sector The Booking.com team, but also Rentals United and BookingSync with whom we have been able to create great partnerships.
For the record, that year, we wore our blue down jackets, in the Swikly colors... And we were quickly called the " Blue Jacket Team ".
But most of all, Swikly had the honor to be selected for the final of the VRWS contest, with the public vote, and we thank you again! This event allowed us to present our online deposit offer but also to develop our notoriety in the holiday rental sectorThe VRWS has enabled us to build strategic partnerships and has propelled us to achieve a great 2019. So if you are a player in the vacation rental industry and you are still hesitating to participate in VRWS... Don't wait any longer!
And this year?
For 2020 edition, which will take place on 10 and 11 October, the Vacation Rental World Summit will once again take place in an incredible location: at Imperial Palace, in Annecy! We are obviously delighted, as this time it is in France in France, and really not far from us (we are from Lyon!). from Lyon!).
We will therefore be present at this year's Vacation Rental World Summit 2020!
This year, we will will discuss...
- The current state of the sectorand its future development
- Impacts of CoronaVirus (COVID-19) on the sector and its global spread
- Convergence of virtual reality and the hotel industryWith a possible update on this situation and what it means for all VR players.
- Innovations in the sector of short-term rental
- A new edition of the famous VRTechwhich will take place on stage!
Why participate in VRWS?
The Vacation Rental World Summit, it's +130 speakers, +18 000 participants/year, 53 nations, and sponsors like Booking.com, AirBnb, Rentals United, SmartBnb and many more... !
- Attend quality presentations : industry professionals, experts and owners share their best techniques
- The training sessions are not competitive and do not overlap: you can see the best of each you can see the best of each and enjoy all of them.
- Develop your network! Even VRWS has a limited number of seats, you will have the opportunity to interact with with the best, the brightest and the most motivated and committed people in the industry
- Win a prize whether it is a whether it's a holiday, a new website or anything else, no one will leave empty-handed empty-handed
- It is tax deductible : tickets, travel, overnight stays, everything is deductible
- Develop your business the VRWS does everything possible to ensure that your return on investment exceeds your expectations
And if you can't make the trip, you can watch the LIVE of the Vacation Rental World Summit and access all the presentations from home! And yes, we mustn't forget that this was originally an online training course ????
So the whole Swikly's team warmly awaits you on October 10th and 11th 2020 in Annecy to discuss about this exciting sector!